Hoo boy, that's a-lotta cats! (Please tell me if you get the reference!) They kind of look more like plushies to me, but I'm guessing that was the idea? Either way, they're all adorable! ^^
And, holy cow, Blaze looks gorgeous! You've drawn the face and body so accurately, and the pose is a nice fit for a queen! She just looks so in character, the tentative look in her eyes and that frown, they clearly show the fact that she's serious and shy, but not surly.
As for Silver...well, he's in cartoon form and I don't know how to review that! XD All I can say is that he also looks great! A little wide in the hips, but it's still really good! And it could easily be the angle he's at that just makes it look like it. (And that face...sweet Jiminy that face! )
(...Why haven't I watched you yet? *speeds off to do so*)
- OMG Blaze! They are all so adorable! I really want to have one!
- I don't know babe. Is this really a good time. We just moved in together and the way the ring economy is. I mean we're not even married yet.
- WOAH! Wait! I just want to get a pet. What are you talking about?
- Oh I thought.... well cause I'm a cat and you said... Never mind! Just look at your kittens.
- YAH! Kittens! How about you little one? Wanna live with us? I can be your daddy and Blaze... Blaze can be your mommy! Hee Hee!
I think Silver and Blaze would have adorable babies. Little Cute Silver Hedge Kittens! Dawwwww!
The thought just hit me with how Blaze looked. Like she is thinking, "Is he trying to tell me he want children?" Well if your not ready Blaze. You can always adopt. You got 5 cuties right there that will make him happy.